Starting up together a different kind of business?
Enter the start up competition and leave with a solid business plan.
Are you starting up a democratically-controlled, sustainable business? Then you are most likely starting a co-operative. Let a panel of experts examine your business idea and win 5 days of professional advice to get your plans on the right track.
Who is it for?
- Do you have a concrete idea for setting up a business together?
- And do you want to organise that business in a fair, transparent way?
- Is your product or service also sustainable for your community?
Have you answered yes to all three questions? Then you are the ideal candidate for this start-up competition.
How does the competition work?
During this competition you will examine which form of company is best suited to your initiative. That form may be a co-operative company, but it doesn’t have to be. We will explore that together. Here are the steps:
- Complete this online registration form by 20 September.
- If your idea makes it onto the shortlist, and one of your team members understands Dutch sufficiently, they can take part in one of the start-up workshops on 27 September (Leuven) or 4 October (Brussels).
- Use the template provided here to set out your business idea and e-mail it by 9 November to email@example.com.
What can you win?
5 days of tailored coaching by our seasoned consultants to get your business off to a flying start.
Like every start-up, you need a feasible and affordable business plan. And it may well be that a co-operative is the right form of company for you. In that case, good, tailor-made articles of association are a must. And our consultants will advise you on that.
Ga terug naar overzicht